Following two successive years of unmissable action sports entertainment, the AUS-X Open, will make an emphatic return to Sydney’s Qudos Bank Arena, on November 11th & 12th for Australian Supercross Championship Rounds 4 & 5.
Once again, the best Supercross Racing and Freestyle Motocross gladiators from around the world will make the trip down under to go head-to-head with the best Australia has to offer, in front of a capacity crowd across two nights of unscripted action.
Australian hero Chad Reed and World Number 4 – Jason Anderson will take on Australia’s best Supercross Championship racers, plus the greatest of all time – Ricky Carmichael and world renowned FMX/stuntman Robbie Maddison have also been announced and it doesn’t end there, with many more announcements still to come it is an event not to be missed!
Saturday November 11
- 12:00 pm – Pit Party starts
- 3:00 pm – VIP Doors open
- 3:00 pm – Supercross Qualifying
- 4:00 pm – FMX Free Practice
- 5:00 pm – Doors open to public
- 6:00 pm – Event starts
- 10:00 pm – Event finishes
Sunday November 12
- 9:00 am – Pit Party starts
- 12:30 pm – VIP Doors open
- 12:30 pm – Supercross Qualifying
- 2:00 pm – FMX Free Practice
- 2:30 pm – Doors open to public
- 3:30 pm – Event starts
- 7:30 pm – Event finishes