Australian Supercross Championship Giveaway Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- Promotion Overview:
- The Australian Supercross Championship Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized by AUSX Events hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser.”
- The Promotion offers participants the chance to win a Honda CRF110 motorcycle valued at $3,999.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, participants must:
- Purchase a ticket to Round One of the Australian Supercross Championship at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre by Saturday, October 7, 2023, no later than 4:00 PM AEST.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents only.
- Promotion Period:
- The Promotion will commence on 1/04/2023 9:00am and conclude on 07/10/2023, at 4:00 PM AEST (the “Promotion Period”).
- The prize consists of a Honda CRF110 motorcycle valued at $3,999.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
- The winner will be responsible for any additional costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to insurance, registration, and taxes.
- Winner Announcement:
- The winner of the Honda CRF110 motorcycle will be announced at 7:30 PM AEST on Saturday, October 7, 2023, at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
- The winner will be selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries.
- The winner does not need to be present to win but will be notified by phone or email within 48 hours of the drawing.
- If the winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days after the initial notification attempt, an alternative winner may be selected.
- Claiming the Prize:
To claim the prize, the winner must:
- Provide valid photo identification to verify their eligibility.
- Complete and sign a release form provided by the Organizer.
- Arrange for the pickup or delivery of the prize in accordance with the Organizer’s instructions.
- Failure to claim the prize within thirty (30) days of notification may result in forfeiture, and an alternative winner may be selected.
- By entering the Promotion, participants agree to allow the Organizer to use their name, image, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
- General Terms:
The Organizer reserves the right to:
- Disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions.
- Modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion if circumstances beyond their control prevent the Promotion from proceeding as planned.
- Make reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions, with any such changes posted on the Organizer’s website or other prominent locations.
- Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia, Australia.
By participating in the Australian Supercross Championship Giveaway Promotion, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions in their entirety.